Join more than 600 media executives as we explore new approaches, new solutions and new business models at the 2016 Key Executives Mega-Conference in Austin, Texas, Feb. 22-24!
The conference opens at 1 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 22 (with a pre-conference BONUS SESSION at 10 a.m. that morning). The conference adjourns at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 24.
The conference will be held at the JW Marriott, Austin, Texas.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jeff Jarvis, blogger, director of the Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism at CUNY, media adviser and author of "Geeks Bearing Gifts: Imagining New Futures for News"
- Tim Griggs, publisher of the Texas Tribune, former Knight Fellow and executive director of cross-platform monetization for the New York Times
- Randy Siegel, president of Advance Local, and Pam Siddall, president of Advance Central Service
- David Arkin, senior vice president of content and product development at Gatehouse Media
New this year:
- Mega-Conference Innovation Award: This award will honor the media operation that has demonstrated success in navigating the transformation of the media industry, specifically in terms of digital transformation, audience development, diversifying revenue and applying innovative sales and marketing approaches. Details will be announced soon, with entries due no later than Jan. 7, 2016.
- Revenue Stage: On our trade show floor!
About the conference: The Key Executives Mega-Conference is a joint effort of three media associations with an estimated combined membership of 3,000 publishers. Hosts are the Local Media Association, the Inland Press Association and the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association. In its sixth year, Mega-Conference attendance ranges from 600-900 attendees. Most of the attendees are owners, publishers, digital officers or revenue officers of media operations with both print and digital assets, serving their local communities. A sizable trade show is associated with the conference.
Registration opens soon. Watch for details about sponsor and exhibit opportunities, as well.
|Contact||Testimonials||Follow us on Twitter||Powered by|