|Home Program Hotel rooms R&D news Contact us|
Research & Development partners are invited to submit proposals – by Nov. 14 – for 20-minute "Quick Bite Solutions" segments to be held throughout the 2015 Key Executives Mega-Conference.
These 13 "Quick Bite Solutions" offer R&D partners the opportunity to present real-life examples showing how a newspaper/digital operation can grow audience and/or revenue by using their solution. Because these will be featured parts of the program, the topic must be approved and content must be reviewed in advance by the program committee.
These segments will run during four time frames at the conference: concurrent to the pre-conference bonus session on Monday morning, and during three time frames on Tuesday afternoon. On Tuesday afternoon, attendees will be able to choose between three Quick Bite sessions that will run concurrently at a given time. The Tuesday afternoon Quick Bites will not conflict with General Session programming.
Quick Bite Solutions Format:
Length: 12 minutes maximum presentation time; allows eight minutes for Q&A. Case study format suggested.
Suggested Outline: What is the opportunity your solution can address? What does success look like? What steps must the publisher take to be successful (for example: how to start, what resources they will need to invest, etc.)? What does your company bring to the table?
R&D Member Rate:
- $1,000 for members of Inland, LMA and/or SNPA whose exhibit or sponsorship commitments total $2,000 and above.
- $2,500 for members of Inland, LMA and/or SNPA whose exhibit or sponsorship commitments total less than $2,000.
Non-Member Rate: $3,500
- Nov. 14: Topic and outline of proposed presentation sent to program director, Carol Hudler: email@example.com
- Nov. 30: Feedback will be provided to R&D partners, along with a draft conference schedule with time slots for their Quick Bite Solutions segment
- Dec. 10: R&D presenter confirms and provides bio for speaker(s)
- Jan. 10: Preliminary slides/full outline and AV needs submitted to FTP site
- Jan. 26-30: Presentation dry-runs (if requested by either party)
- Feb. 10: Final materials uploaded to FTP site
- Feb. 23-25: Welcome to the Mega-Conference!
Key Executives Mega-Conference
Monday-Wednesday, Feb. 23-25, 2015
Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel
BOOK IT NOW!read more
The three associations that produce the Key Executives Mega-Conference have developed plans to enrich the attendee experience at the 2015 event, to be held Feb. 23-25 in Atlanta. The conference has grown dramatically in just four years. The 2104 conference in Las Vegas drew more 700 …read more
The Mega-Conference is the premiere industry event for newspaper executives and the companies that do business with newspapers. It is a collaboration of the Inland Press Association, Local Media Association and the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association.read more
The 2015 Key Executives Mega-Conference will be held at the Marriott Marquis Atlanta. This perfect downtown Atlanta location is within walking distance of the city's most sought-after attractions, including World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, the Georgia Dome and more.read more
The Mega-Conference is an exceptional opportunity for sponsors and exhibitors to connect with publishers and key corporate executives – the decision makers you want to reach. Last year's conference drew more than 650 attendees. Here's why you need to be in Atlanta Feb. 23-25.read more
|Contact||Testimonials||Follow us on Twitter||Powered by|