Registration has begun for exhibit space and sponsorships for the 2019 Mega-Conference.
Reserve your choices as soon as possible to guarantee your preferences.
Continued for 2019:
- Open floorplan with food/beverage in the middle space
- Tuesday lunch will take place in the exhibit hall
- Entrances to the general session room will be through the exhibit hall
- All exhibits will be in one room with lounges in the foyer
New for 2019:
- Larger booth spaces. In 2019, exhibit space will measure 10x10, an increase from 8x10 last year.
The 2019 Mega-Conference will be held Feb. 25-27 at the Paris Las Vegas hotel.
For more information, please contact SNPA (404.256.0444), Inland Press Association (847.795.0380) or Local Media Association (410.838.3018).
Please be vigilant if approached by any company or service that implies or claims to be an official housing provider for MEGA. Other housing companies or travel agencies may aggressively pursue you, or your company, to book your guest rooms through their company at supposedly significant discounts. The only way to book your rooms for MEGA is to use the channels provided on the Paris Las Vegas website.read more